LetMC are proud sponsors of ‘How not to come second with Josh Phegan’.
11th June 2013
This is a 'must attend event'
On his first visit to the UK, Josh Phegan, Australia's number one real estate coach scored 9.8/10, the highest average rating for any speaker we've had. Here's a small selection of comments from leading estate agents that attended his workshop:
- One of the best events you guys have run and you run the best events in the industry – David Warke
- Honest, practical advice on how to double profit in two years – Simon Bradburn
- Fantastic content, Josh/Peter combo was excellent, exceeded my expectations – Jane Gardner
- A fantastic day with loads of positive ideas, perhaps many! Headache! Where do I begin! – Charles Robinson
- An outstanding learning experience – Shaun Carlton
- As always, a well planned “thought provoking day”. Both Peter and Josh presented a world class programme that will improve business, culture and profit – Nick Devonport
- Subject to me turning the ideas and actions that I have heard today into daily practices, today will have been a turning point for my business – Gareth Ashington
- Pleased that I booked the ticket, money well spent – Stewart Simpson
Now Josh is coming back to the UK and is in London on 11th June and in Leeds on 12th June to present his brand new workshop "How not to come second."
Here's a short video where Josh outlines what he'll be sharing with us
Josh's personal clients in Australia average income is $600,000. They achieve this incredible level by following a tried and tested approach to estate agency that works as well here as it does in Sydney. This is a must attend event for business owners and branch managers, an opportunity to get your team to move up a level and to make transformational changes to your business.